Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Experience: 2-3 Years
Rate: Commensurate with Experience
Start Date: Immediate
Founded in 2007, TravisMathew draws its inspiration from all aspects of Southern California culture and lifestyle. Our focus on making premier men's apparel for work and play has cemented our foothold in the sportswear world. Over the past several years, TravisMathew has been leading the way in quality and active-wear design. We remain committed to constant innovation and discovery to bring the best to our customers. We're throwing a party, and you're invited.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to Vice Presidents and / or Directors in the Marketing and Finance departments.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage calendars, including coordination and scheduling
- Attend meetings, take detailed notes, and circulate meeting recaps / action items
- Compose and prepare routine correspondence and communication
- Interact with external client(s) and internal teams
- Organize and maintain file system and other records
- Assist with preparation and distribution of regularly scheduled reports
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements, itineraries and agendas
- Prepare / submit invoices for processing
- Prepare expense reports and track expenses against department budgets
- Assist other department teams with the completion of tasks that intersect with the department
- Assist with the audit, update and maintenance of company policies and procedures
- Perform additional duties and ad-hoc projects, as required
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to concurrently handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to anticipate needs and potential issues, and identify and implement solutions
- Ability to exercise professional, sound business, and ethical judgment
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Ability to work independently, as well as cross functionally
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Minimum 3 years of related experience working in an executive assistant capacity; or equivalent combination of education and experience.