Sr. Financial Analyst (FP&A)
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Experience: 3-5 Years
Rate: Commensurate with Experience
Start Date: Immediate
Founded in 2007, TravisMathew draws its inspiration from all aspects of Southern California culture and lifestyle. Our focus on making premier men's apparel for work and play has cemented our foothold in the sportswear world. Over the past several years, TravisMathew has been leading the way in quality and active-wear design. We remain committed to constant innovation and discovery to bring the best to our customers. We're throwing a party, and you're invited.
The Sr. Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing timely and accurate analysis to assist management in its goal of making fact-based decisions. Responsibilities include partnering with functional business area management and analysts in consolidating, modeling, and analyzing financial related data to measure and report on the performance of the business. Additionally, the Sr. Financial Analyst will participate in the budgeting and forecasting process with managers of the departmental teams and will be a business partner in the financial support of various functions.
- Maintain the company’s financial models (P&L, B/S, and CF) as well as other important operational models and reports.
- Compile, maintain and present monthly financial reporting package.
- Design and create customized financial reports as required by various business groups.
- Develop/maintain reporting metrics to help management understand the health of the business (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Partner with business groups to consolidate and report revenue and expenses, analyze variance vs. prior periods, forecast and budget.
- Develop and maintain accurate financial forecasts, both for revenue and expenses.
- Maintain the company’s personnel model and provide monthly personnel expenses analysis to executives.
- Interface with department managers to review monthly results, explain actual to budget variances, and forecast for future periods
- Interact with management to identify the business requirements that will be translated into key performance indicators. Track progress against identified metrics; provide reporting and analysis.
- Identify and improve operational inefficiencies within current processes to enhance overall group effectiveness.
- Actively seek new tools and ideas to help management better understand and plan our business.
- Other duties as assigned
- BS in Finance, Accounting or Business required, or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience; MBA preferable.
- 5 years accounting or finance experience, with heavy emphasis in financial modeling, analysis and reporting.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Able to build highly complex excel model
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to extract pertinent data from ERP system to support above duties
- Previous Finance experience in a mid-size or large international manufacturer/distributor or consumer products industry experience, preferred.
- SAP/COPA/BW/BPS reporting package experience a plus.